Part-Time Financial Controller
A full-time Financial Controller/Accountant can result in a hefty wage bill for an SME. GLT Business offer the expertise of an in-house Financial Controller without the impact of a fully salaried additional staff member.
What is a Financial Controller?
As a business grows and becomes more complicated to operate, a Financial Controller provides a business with the financial knowledge and/or experience to understand and control their finance functions. Services carried out by our part-time Financial Controller include:
- Financial assessment of your accounting function
- Overall management of the finance function
- Identifying and eliminating wasteful practices
- Implementing efficient accounting procedures
- Pinpointing problem spending by highlighting trends
- Validating or discouraging business decisions with financial well-being in mind
These are skills that all business require and are vital to ensure success.
Why Should Your Company Have a Part-Time Financial Controller?
- Benefit of years of experience, financial insight, regulation updates and large corporation expertise without the high cost associated with having a full-time Financial Controller
- If your business is looking to get to the next level, you need guidance on accounting systems, internal controls, funding, tax compliance, budgeting and company structures.
- If your business is struggling to avoid insolvency or bankruptcy, you need financial expertise to help you find a viable turnaround solution. We will help you restructure your business by identifying loss making areas, negotiating with creditors, identifying new market opportunities and incentivising staff.
“GLT’s part-time Financial Controller service got our systems under control. They are now helping us to grow our business in a controlled manner and are a critical part of the team”
Andrea Kennedy – Managing Director at Shipping Solutions Ltd www.solutionsforshipping.com
If you are interested to learn more about this servicet, please contact us.