Tax Compliance Check
Why wait until you receive a letter from Revenue to begin checking if your business is tax compliant? The financial cost and personal stress of a difficult Revenue audit can be substantial.
GLT Business will show you
- How simple changes to the way that information is gathered and recorded can be the difference between a clean bill of health from Revenue and a costly and unpleasant audit outcome
- How to use your accounting software to automate your tax reporting obligations and substantial reduce the risk of a Revenue audit
- The forms of tax relief and grants which are potentially available to your business
- Are you applying the correct VAT rates to the products & services on offer?
- Learn how to check for omissions and errors on your VAT return
- We show you how to easily & accurately file the annual Return of Trading Details (RTD)
- Learn VAT reporting obligations when dealing with EU imports and exports
- Understand the information required on a valid VAT invoice
- Understanding PAYE/PRSI/USC
- Reconciling wage payments on your payroll to your accounting software
- Project or department costing of wages
- Dealing with benefit-in-kind, pensions and other deductions
- Review business expenses which be claimed tax-free
- Details to record when paying expenses tax-free to staff
- Using policies and procedure documents to provide consistency and reduce your administrative burden
RCT (Relevant Contract Tax)
- Learn how to register contracts and notify sub-contractor payments on ROS
- Determine when RCT applies in your business
- Use your accounting software to automate the RCT reverse charge procedure
- Are you making sales of goods or services to EU VAT registered customers?
- Learn how to easily meet your VIES reporting obligations
- Learn the information to be included on your invoice when making EU sales
- Use your accounting software to automate your EU sales reporting obligations
- Learn when Intrastat reporting applies to your business for the import/export of goods within the EU
- Use your accounting software to collect the information necessary for Intrastat reporting.