Sage 50 & Microsoft Excel Reports
Your business gathers a lot of data through daily transaction inputs to the accounts system. Why not make use of this data through one of the (or the entire range of)options listed below?
Types of reports in Designer Options
- These are imbedded pages on Sage 50 such as invoices, purchases orders, sales orders, statements, remittances and delivery dockets
- Improve efficiency and eliminate the constant requests for missing information by adding additional data when preparing the invoice (or any other template)
- GLT will show you how to add all sorts of data such as bank details, delivery address, serial number, courier details, payment terms, logo, expiry date and so on.
2. Customise your financial statements
- Financial statements include your business profit & loss account, balance sheet and cashflow forecast
- Customise these statements to match your business activities. See sales & costs reports which analyse these in detail for the whole business or each individual department
- For more powerful reporting, compare this year’s results to last year or against budget or both for any period selected on Sage 50
3. Add references, serial numbers and other important details to reports
- Let GLT customise the report to suit your needs exactly
- Do you currently run standard reports from Sage 50 but find that you have to manually add additional data?
4. New report building
- Do you require a completely new report build on Sage 50?
- GLT can custom build any report to your exact requirements
5. Use Excel Integration Reporting, pivot tables and dashboards
- Get Sage 50 to seamlessly integrate with Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables
- Use the data handling power of Pivot Tables to lets you see comparisons, patterns, and trends using graphs and data summaries